Straight leg, low-rise, 4-button style made of Cone 1968 rigid selvage 13.5 oz. indigo denim using Pigskin and Egyptian Topaz thread.
- Jeans and all components made in USA
- Fit is trim without being tight and binding
- Buttons are custom made with the symbol of Papa Legba, a Haitian vodoo Iwa
- Rear pockets have stylized LS in Stone Blue thread
- Rear pockets reinforced with twill
- Hand stamped leather label is lightly oiled, will age to a fine patina
- Exterior front watch pocket label has lsd and usa, for LockSicker Denim and United States of America
- 10 stitches per inch and yoke over panel
- Jeans are 36″ in length, for wearing long or rolled
- To hem, Pigskin thread is provided so that your tailor has the thread used in the manufacturing
choosing your jean size
size chart. These jeans are made of sanforized raw denim, which will result in minimal shrinkage when washed. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. Finished measurements are in inches.
how to care for your jeans
Depending on your personal style you need to determine whether you are obsessive or laid back about your Sicker’s and what your options are for care and washing. Our suggestions for care of raw denim jeans. If you have any questions about sizing or care, please contact us.
returns and exchanges
LockSicker accepts returns for a full store credit, size exchange, or refund within fourteen (14) days of original purchase. Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unhemmed and undamaged. Returns must be accompanied by the original receipt. If the original receipt is unavailable, we’ll make an exchange or issue a merchandise credit based on the current selling price.
LockSicker is not responsible for shipping fees on items that are being exchanged for another size, refund, or store credit. Any shipping charges incurred due to exchanges or returns for store credit or refund are the responsibility of the customer.